Berrien's newest chassis, the 112" wheelbase Encore, features the same styling as the Cruiser knockdown kit. But with all the extra features you expect in a partially assembled tacked kit or fully welded Berrien chassis. The spacious cockpit is 44 1/2" high & 51 3/4" wide, so there is plenty of room for 4 seats.
The Encore comes with:
- "X" Bracing in upper cage
- 2 formed gussets for the upper cage
- Solid Rear Transmount
- Frame Horn Supports
- 2 seat back braces
- 1 rear seat support
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- 2 floor gussets
- Bracket for self-aligning steering bearing
- Brackets for master cylinder & pedal assembly
- 24 universal tabs (can be used to mount seats, seat belts, gas tank, lights, etc.)
Encore - Top & Bottom Tacked Kit - P/N C058-BB434 - $844.04
Encore - Side by Side Tacked Kit - P/N C058-BB435 - $844.04
Encore - Fully Welded without Torsion - P/N C058-BB436 - $1,029.04
Encore - Fully Welded withTorsion - P/N C058-BB437 - $1,154.04
*price does not include taxes, packaging, and shipping.
Acme Car Company offers everything you need to build a complete buggy. Check our store to view available choices.